Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Firefox 3: Going for Guinness

This is a quick post to let everyone know that Firefox 3 is now available, and they are trying to set the Guinness World Record for the most downloads of a single product in 24 hours. If you really like Firefox (and ever wanted to get into the world record books), now is your chance. The link is the first box on the right just in case you haven't had a chance to download it yet.

In order to count for the record, all downloads must be done by 2:16 p.m. EST Wednesday, June 18th.

Even if you don't install it, the download counts for the record. I would do it at work except that a) I don't have administrative rights on my computer and b) by the time I get done with my doctor's appointment it will be too late.

If only I hadn't busted my laptop. Oh well.

Oh yeah, if you do the download you can get a nifty certificate. I must be tired because I said nifty.

I'm going to stop before cool beans becomes a regular part of this post. I'm out, y'all.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

COOL BEANS!!!!

Except I don't own a computer ... it's all about the work desktop.

David Dust said...

...maybe I'll install it onto my roommate's laptop.?...

After all, I WOULD like a nifty certificate!

XO