Wednesday, June 11, 2008

But Wait, There's More!

I thought my whole Time Warner thing was done...but this just keeps getting better.

I came home yesterday to see a yellow tag hanging from our door. I knew it wasn't from UPS sending us our emergency aid (that got here that morning, thank goodness), so I picked it up and saw that it was a disconnect notice from our friends at Time Warner. Now remember, we had made an arrangement to get our phone turned on until I can pay the $50 on Friday. I'm sure you remember, because idiot-girl did not.

I made my beleaguered husband call the Customer Service number on the form (because they came to pick up the equipment and cut us off...and they still haven't figured out that we don't have a cable box) and we found out that our "brilliant" operator yesterday did not tell the truth [gasp!] about yesterday's encounter with us. Instead of reporting that our services were turned off due to lack of payment and, subsequently, turned back on with an agreement to pay, she listed that we called to complain about a service outage and that she turned it back on due to there being "a problem".

The problem is that they have some morons working for them.

They sent a technician out unnecessarily because someone was too effing lazy to input the correct information into the computer. I'm just glad I got him to call them and make sure that our agreement will still stand.

Damn. Just...damn.

No comments: