Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Silence...until conditions change

I'm feeling very combative today, so I'm not really going to do any posting of substance until this mood passes. It's a carry-over of a bad mood that started (I think) on Sunday where I dealt with too many people driving under the speed limit, and made my illness [a fever & nausea] worse than it was because I missed getting my prescription thanks to these 'Sunday Drivers'.

I've been getting less sleep than ever before. Soon, I won't get any sleep at all.

Anyway, I'm going to listen to the adage of "If you can't say anything nice..." and not post anything until I either a) feel less like I want to pick a fight with the world by talking about hot-button issues [No, not politics (not those kind of issues), but reading material and the like] or b) find something else to talk about entirely.

Maybe I'll find something on the web to post about. Or not. But, until then, bye for now.

No comments: