Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Humor, thy name is Overheard...

Here's another quote from Overheard in New York (now to be known as OiNY). I thought the last one was the funniest, but I feel it would be disingenuine if I strip out the other quotes from this entry.

Bluetooth Wednesday One-Liners

Chick yelling out window of hybrid SUV: I'm a better driver than you, and I'm texting at the same time!

--Westside Hwy

Overheard by: Glad I'm walking

Black guy to no one in particular: Do you have Michael Jackson's phone number? [Taps on cab window] Do you have Michael Jackson's phone number? [To a little girl in stroller] Do you have Michael Jackson's phone number?

--58th & 9th

Overheard by: Jofo

Secretary-General of the model UN: Before we go, this phone was found in the bathroom -- it's a pink RAZR... It says 'Stud muffin' on it.

--United Nations

Crazy guy handing out Sprint flyers: Free camera phone! Soon you'll be eating the robots!

--Outside Sprint, Broadway & Washington Pl

Overheard by: Deby

Hipster girl, addressing iPhone campers: You're waiting for a phone?! I can understand if it was for cupcakes...

--Prince & Greene

Overheard by: non-mac nerd


via Overheard in New York, Aug 1, 2007

No comments: