Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm already a superhero...but this second identity works, too

I stumbled upon this little gem at Uncle David's blog, got really, really giddy, and gave it a shot. Other than being a Sailor Scout, here is my new, North American, superhero identity:


You know, I think this could work. Yes, I objectified myself, but if I had a body like that, I would dress like that every day. *Giggle* This was exactly what I needed to get me in the mood for my Comic Arts Conference in Florida. Now if only I would write that paper...

Stop! Devi time!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

First of all - I LOOOOOOVE the fact that you get "Fancy" in your superhero title. I want to be a "Fancy Rear Admiral".

But, most importantly ... OH MY GOODNESS!! That is the cutest picture I have ever seen in my life!! Seriously, Devi is a total snugglebunny.

We need many more "Stop, Devi Time!" posts in the future.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Uncle David