Sunday, December 7, 2008

One Class Down, Two to Go

I just finished my first assignment for finals, but I finished it 5 hours too late to get the grade bonus I so desperately needed. But, as it is, I barely know my own name and just want to pass out. I've got a 15-pager, a syllabus and annotated bibliography and one last weekly assignment to do before I'm done with it all.

I then made the mistake of seeing the syllabus for one of my classes for next quarter and have concluded I'm too stupid for grad school.

I'm going to go to bed before I completely lose the ability to...complete a thought.

2 comments:

David Dust said...

Hang in there - you can do it!

And you are certainly NOT too stupid for Grad School!!

XOXOXO

SailorAlphaCentauri said...

Thank you for the encouragement!

What's awesome is that my professor is still counting my paper as being turned in on time, even though it was five hours late!

Now, back to work!

Smooches!