Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Not much left to do...

I took the GRE on Monday and while I managed to improve my score by 40 points in each category, it wasn't enough to get to the threshold that the English department set for the verbal. I'm still trying to figure out why my math score keeps improving with virtually no practice (only reviewing basic math concepts like integers, fractions, and decimals), but I can't complain about the test results. I have to wait on the verbal (which I worry won't be good enough), and I need to contact OSU to let them know that the scores are on the way...but may not make it there by the deadline.

All that's left now is to submit all of the writing statements and samples, and to make sure that all of the letters of recommendation have arrived at OSU safely.

I'm kind of tired and don't really want to do much these days, but I still have to write an autobiographical statement for English and pay another $40 for the second application.

At least the test is over. That's a good thing, so let's build on that to jazz myself up for the holidays.

No comments: